Do you want to know more about certifications such as NATRUE in a dynamic way? Join us for an informative panel discussion entitled “Exploring Certifications in the cosmetics industry” next Thursday, 8th June 2023 at 2pm (CEST).
What to expect
The expert panel of speakers will cover topics such as the various types of certifications available, what each certification entails, and the benefits of obtaining certifications for your cosmetic products. They will also discuss the certification requirements, the application process, and the costs associated with each certification.
You will learn about the various certifications available, such as NATRUE, BCORP, MyMicrobiome, Vegan Society, and RSPO, and how they differ from one another. The speakers will provide insights into the impact of these certifications on consumers and the market, and how they can contribute to building a more sustainable and ethical cosmetic industry.
· Dr Mark Smith – Director General, NATRUE
· Dr Kristin Neumann, Co-Founder, MyMicrobiome
· Barbara Olioso, Founder Of The Green Chemist
· Jennifer Norman is the Founder of The Human Beauty Movement and Supervisory Board Member of Beauty B Corp Coalition.
· Carlotta Ferrari, Market Transformation Manager, RSPO
· Caroline Bolton, Trademark Team Leader Cosmetics and Fashion, The Vegan Society.
Save the date: 8 June 2023 (online webinar)
** Information and Registration here.