The world of beauty is evolving, and we’re inviting you to be a part of the change! As consumers become increasingly mindful of what they apply to their skin, the demand for natural cosmetics is on the rise. As part of the International Day of Natural Cosmetics 2023, NATRUE proudly presents an exclusive panel discussion: “Commitment for a Greener Future: How Can We Make (Natural and Organic) Cosmetics More Sustainable?“. We are proudly bringing together a dynamic group of high-level experts to explore the path towards a more sustainable cosmetic industry. And the best part? This enlightening webinar is absolute free and open to everyone who wants to know more about natural cosmetics.
What can you expect?
Hosted by NATRUE, this webinar promises expert insight for all those who are passionate about sustainable beauty solutions. We’re on a mission to not only discuss what makes natural and organic products special but also reveal aspects from across the supply chain ranging from sourcing to sustainable innovation, through to industrial best-practices for sustainability, measures to lower environmental impact and the role of transparency for consumers. . Our expert speakers and captivating discussions will both inspire and educate:
- Dr Bernhard Irrgang, Head of R&D of Weleda AG and President of NATRUE.
- Dr Mark Smith, Director General of NATRUE.
- Sian Sutherland, Co-Founder of A Plastic Planet and Chief Changemaker.
- Domenico Scordari, President and CEO, N&B Natural is Better.
- Emma Trogen, Deputy Director General at Cosmetics Europe.
- Rosie Greenaway, freelance journalist, ex-editor of Natural Products News.
- Kacey Culliney, a freelance journalist, ex-editor Cosmetics Design Europe will be your engaging moderator.
As we look towards the 2030s, the panel will delve into what we can expect from cosmetic products, how industry is evolving, and what regulatory changes are on the horizon. We’ll also tackle the pressing issue of cosmetic packaging, in particular we’ll address the challenges posed by plastic waste by envisioning a future where sustainable alternatives shape the industry by the 2040s.
But that’s not all! The experts will shine a spotlight on the importance of combating greenwashing and what can be done to counter it. The discussions will also offer attendees the ability to ask and learn more about the benefits of using natural ingredients and products within our daily routines.
Who should be part of this experience?
The beauty of this webinar is that it’s open to everyone! Whether you’re a beauty enthusiast, a conscious consumer, or simply curious about the future of cosmetics, this event is tailor-made for you.
- Date: 23rd November 2023
- Time and location: 11:00 CET – Online webinar (Microsoft Teams)
- Registration: Access here to ticketing list.
- The webinar will be recorded, and the recorded will be available on demand for those who registered.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to explore the world of natural cosmetics from the comfort of your own home. Secure your spot today and be a part of the International Day of Natural Cosmetics 2023!
See you on 23rd November!