NATRUE is excited to announce its participation in an online training session organised by FiBL, the Swiss Research Institute for Organic Agriculture. This informative session is aimed at professionals and enthusiasts in the natural and organic cosmetics industry and will provide valuable insights into NATRUE’s global presence, current consumer expectations and trends about natural and organic cosmetics, certification procedures, and the benefits of international NATRUE certification.
The online training will offer a comprehensive overview of the natural cosmetics market, global trends, the benefits of the NATRUE label, and the criteria and certification procedures. The session will be divided into the following segments:
- Introduction NATRUE;
- Overview of the natural cosmetics markets including overview of the NATRUE’s global presence;
- Current consumer expectations and trends about Natural and Organic Cosmetics;
- Benefits of international NATRUE certification;
- Regulatory framework in the EU for Natural and Organic Cosmetics: legislation and environmental claims linked to cosmetics
- Brief overview of the requirements/standards of NATRUE;
- Certification process at NATRUE: step-by-step guide how to certify and approve cosmetics and raw materials to the NATRUE standard;
- Date: 27th November 2023
- Time: 09:45 – 11:30 CET
- Dr Mark Smith, Director General of NATRUE
- Viktoria Potko, Label and Events Officer of NATRUE
- Moderator: Toralf Richter (FiBL)
- Target groups: Inspectors, quality managers of export companies, local consultants, staff from organic associations, organic MAP producers, collectors and processors.
Find more information here.
Would you like to join? If so, please register here by 24th November 2023 (18:00 CET).
Only registered participants will receive the link to access the training platform.
The webinar is organized by FiBL and features NATRUE as a prominent speaker. The event is supported by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO within the framework of the Program Organic Trade 4 Development in Eastern Europe (OT4D), implemented by IFOAM – Organics International in partnership with HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation (Switzerland) and the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL, Switzerland).
See you there!